Creating your Entrepreneur Pass Business Plan
The Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) scheme is designed for foreign entrepreneurs who wish to start a business and relocate to Singapore. The scheme is part of Singapore’s plan to attract talent to the country and to become a regional business hub.
To apply for an EntrePass, you will need a simplified standard business plan. It needs to contain the following elements:
- A summary of key management individuals who will run the business and their roles
- Any prestigious awards received from a national body, credible organisation or recognised media
- A short, self-explanatory summary explaining your proposed business concept
- The details of the product(s) and service(s) that your business plans to offer
- An analysis of your business’ target customers, key competitors, and potential for growth in Singapore
- A description of how the products/services offered by your business will be marketed or distributed
- A description of the internal operations and resources necessary to produce your product(s) or service(s)
- Projected sales and net profit for your business (before tax) for three years, as well as the estimated break-even point
- Supporting documents to assist your application, such as product certifications, licensing agreements and endorsements
We understand that preparing a good business plan takes a considerable amount of time, complexity, and writing skills. When you engage our EntrePass application filing service, we can draft an EntrePass business plan on your behalf based on information gathered from you.
Interested to apply for the Entrepreneur Pass?
With our structured approach, We are able to help.